sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

Why we are losing our sensibility

I thought when I grew older I'd be able to better analyze human nature. I ain't. I think people are definitely leaving their sensibility behind. Hostility has become rule among friends, colleagues, lovers. Lovers who do not love, but hate. I thought I would be free to fly out in the sky as high as I wanted. Got my wings all right, but vultures are everywhere trying to curb my intentions, my flight plans, my endeavors. Why should I worry about them? Because they simply do not leave me alone. They are losing their senses and I hope they lose their heads as their world turns head over hills. I believe in coopeartion. Those who do and practice it, be here with me. I have got a dream. Here, take my hand; give me a hand.

Nenhum comentário: