segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2007

And so this is Christmas...

Well, today in the western world is Christmas Eve. To us, Brazilians, Natal. To the Hispanic world, Navidad. All in all, here we are to celebrate the 2007th year of Christ's birth. It is for many of us a moment to reflect over everything that we did (or expected to do) throughout the year that's on the verge to end. But as John Lennon once wrote, "life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans", every Christmas, to me, has become a sacred moment to get together with the ones I like, especially my family, and thank God for everything that HAPPENED to us, no matter good or bad, as every interpretation will depend on our spiritual mood. It's Christmas and I wish the entire globe got together to at least calm down a little bit in their insane fights, and found a friend even in their worst enemies. If it's utopia, utopia has driven many dreams which have become reality today. From this corner of the tropical world I wish a wonderful Christmas to all my friends and those whom I love. And to the ones I barely know or never will. It's Christmas and, yes, ask Santa to rush you a small gift. Kiss your love. Call that friend away. Buy yourself that most wanted trip package to paradise. Look at the sky. Cherish your sunny or white Christmas. It's a great way to celebrate life. Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! FELIZ NATAL!

Nenhum comentário: